As a customer of one of our services, there are a few things we require from you to set up your account:
- You are required to complete an Application for Service and sign a contract.
- In most cases, you will automatically be signed up for e-billing. You will receive an email to complete the registration process.
- If you wish to enrol in our Pre-Authorized Payment Plan we will require a completed application and voided cheque.
- Grimsby Power has in place a Security Deposit Policy for all customers. The Security Deposit requirements and criteria differ depending on your customer class.
- Our Credit and Collection Policy is available in the Regulatory section on our website.
We are here Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to assist you with any needs you may have.